2015. augusztus 20., csütörtök

Karma (post in english)

Danu is my karma. I don't know what „karma,” means exactly, but I can feel that it is the best word to describe it.


I didn't remember, why I had fallen in love the Danu, when a few months ago it passed by our place on its tour and I got to try it as a travelling wrap. Only I remembered how crazy we were about it.
But, at the time, I didn’t even dare dream about ever owning such pricy merchandise.

After some months, however, I won a Solnce on a dip and my favourite travelling wrap was put up for sale. It was a very difficult decision, because the Solnce was beautiful... but in the end I sold it and bought the Danu after all.
All I had to do was wait for it to travel across half of Europe. Finally, yesterday it arrived! After my daughter Mesi woke up, I immediately tied the Danu around her and we went for a walk. As soon as after the first step I took it hit me again. Yesss! This wrap was woven just for us somewhere in Ireland. It is simply fantastic to wear it. I don’t know why, but it is just so.
Danu is my karma.

Thanks for the translate to my sister, Petra! :-)
(31th July)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése