2015. augusztus 27., csütörtök

Lily Sling english review

We got a russian wrap to test again. It was not an intensive carrying week for us, because my daughter is toddler, and she want walk more and more often. And we sat at home because of the rainy weather. However we went some walk with the wrap, when we got to know Lily Sling.

First was double hammock. 470-480 cm was short for us, so I made end with sling. It wasn't so good, sling M size was too big. I think the reason: the wrap is narrow (only 63 cm).

Lily Sling not seems to me too thick. It is interesting, because the hungarian tester moms said earlier - this is a thick wrap. However we use thicker wraps. (My owns are 260 and 276 gsm, and Lily is 240 gsm.)
Second was double hammock tied at shoulder. It was a little bit better. But the narrow wrap not so good for me; I'm not so precise.

Third was the rucksack. And it was fantastic. It was my best rucksack, what I've ever tied. I easily tied the knot, and I didn't feel my daughters weight. (She is 11,5 kg.)

I like the colour and pattern, so I think, Lily is a very good wrap.
   

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése